- Classic sightseeing tour of the main attractions of Florence – 3 o'clock
Duomo Cathedral, Giotto's bell tower, Baptism, Republic Square, new market, board of the woolen shop, old grain market / Orsanmichele temple, Davanzatti Palace 14 century (inside only in the morning) or Dante's house, or the Medici Ricardi palace, or Strozzi Palace, or Pitti palace (everything outside), old or “Gold” bridge, Signoria square, old palace (Signoria Palace), loggia Lanci, uffizi palace(outside), basilica of the holy cross (Franciscan temple, a pantheon of great figures of art and science, entrance 5 euro for individuals, 3 euro for groups over 15 man ), history and art of Florence), etc.
- Extensive sightseeing tour of Florence. – 3 + 3 o'clock(Classic sightseeing tour + St. Mary's Church, church st. Lorenzo + one museum to choose from: Bargello / Academy of Arts / Archaeological / Opera del Duomo / Medici chapel / Michelangelo / Dante / Horn / Davanzatti / or any other )Guided tour of the Uffizi Museum, Signoria square. – 3 o'clock
- Guided tour of the Uffizi Museum
- Guided tour of the Pallatina Art Gallery and Pitti Palace. – 3 o'clock
- Tour of the Silver Museums, costume and the garden complex of the Pitti Palace. – 3 o'clock
- St. Mark's Church, monastery cells with painting by Beato Angelico,
- Academy of Arts (collection of Michelangelo's masterpieces, paintings and icons). – 3 hours I can offer many different excursions outside Florence, eg, excursions in different TUSCANA CITIES, eg, Fiesole, Chertoza, Cheretto Guidi, Cherbaya, Prato, Pistoia, Vinci, Chianti, Volterra, San Gimignano, Pisa, Siena, Lucca etc. (for individuals), so and
THEMATIC EXCURSIONS in Florence and Tuscany:
- Florence in the Middle Ages,
- Florence as a cradle and place of the highest heyday of the Renaissance,
- Michelangelo's works in Florence,
- Leonardo da Vinci in Tuscany,
- Donatello in Florence,
- Medici inheritance in Tuscany: villas and works of art,
- In the footsteps of the Etruscans,
- monasteries of Florence, and, especially,
- in the places of the great Galileo Galilei, revived the scientific approach to understanding the world, etc.,
- Florence as a Treasury of Michelangelo's Works (Academy of Arts, Basilica of Saint Lorenzo, tomb and new sacrestia, house-museum of Michelangelo Buonarotti). – 3 o'clock
- Medici in Florence: 300 – summer history of the ruling dynasty (Medici Ricardi palace, Basilica of Saint Lorenzo, tomb and new sacrestia – creation of the great Michelangelo. – 3 o'clock
- Excursion around the district: old bridge, Pitti palace, Churches of the Holy Spirit and Carmine, (frescoes by Masaccio and Mazolino), Maggiore Street, Trinity Bridge. – 3 o'clock
- Any museums in Florence, country villas Medici, Fiesole, Chertoza, Chianti valley, etc., etc..
I can offer original tour on the most popular Italian cars of the 50-60s “500”.
Shopping tours of the best brand stores, to leather factories, to fashion exhibitions.
Organization of weddings, festive events.
Italian Culinary Arts Courses.
Help in business negotiations.
Translation into Russian, English, Italian, including scientific and technical vocabulary.
Preparing to study in Italy.
- In Florence, the cost of a guide can vary from 60 to 45 euros per hour ( depending on the qualifications of the guide, total tour duration and season).
- Minimum(!) required time for a sightseeing tour of Florence – 2 o'clock (~ 100 euros). Recommend 3-4 o'clock.
- I advise you to visit at least one of these museums with a GOOD guide, like uffizi (2 o'clock, ~ 100 euros), Palatine Gallery (2 o'clock, ~ 100 euros), Academy of Fine Arts (1-2 o'clock), Medici chapel (1 time), Bargello, etc.
To avoid wasting time in line to enter the Uffizi and the Academy, I advise you to make a reservation for admission at a predetermined time, what's on 4-5 euro is more expensive, than a regular ticket.
It's not easy to plan everything from afar.
I will be glad to help you draw up a program of your stay and conduct meaningful and interesting excursions in a fun way.
English & Italian services
Tours: panoramic tour of the city
Museums: Uffizzi, Palatina gallery, Accademy of Arts.
Churches, Medici Villas, Chianti route, Galileo’s places in Tuscany.
Avaible for arranging special tours.