- Classical tour of the major sights of Florence – 3 hours
Duomo, Giotto's bell, Baptismal, Republic Square, new market, Board tseha sherstyanschikov, old grain market / Temple Orsanmikele, Castle Davancatti 14 century (Inside only morning) Dante or home, Medici palace or-Ricard, or castle Strocci, or Pitti Palace (all outside), old or “Gold” bridge, Piazza della Signoria, Old Palace (Palace of the Signoria), Loggia Lanzi, Uffizi Palace(outside), Basilica Svyatogo armchairs (Franciscan church, pantheon of the great figures of art and science, input 5 euros for individuals, 3 Euros for groups of more 15 man ), history and art of Florence), etc..
- An extensive sightseeing tour of Florence. – 3 + 3 hours(Classical tour + St Mary's Church, Church of St.. Lorenzo + a museum on the choice: Bargello / Academy of Arts / Archaeological / Opera del Duomo / Medici Chapel / Michelangelo / Dante / Horn / Davantsatti / or other luboy )Tour of the Uffizi museum, Piazza della Signoria. – 3 hours
- Tour of the Uffizi museum
- Tour of Art Gallery and the Pitti Palace Pallatina. – 3 hours
- Tour the museums of silver, Costume and garden complex of the Pitti Palace. – 3 hours
- St. Mark's Church, monastic cells Beato Angelico painted with,
- Academy of Arts (collection of masterpieces by Michelangelo, painting and icons). – 3 hours in January Mughals predlozhity many raznыh эkskursiy for predelami Florence, for example, excursions to different cities of Tuscany, for example, Fiesole, Certosa, Cheretto Guidi, Cherbaya, Prato, Pistoia, Vinci, Chianti, Volterra, San Gimignano, Pisa, Siena, Lucca etc. (for individuals), and
THEME TOURS in Florence and Tuscany:
- Florence in the Middle Ages,
- Florence as the cradle and place the highest flowering of the Renaissance,
- Works of Michelangelo in Florence,
- Leonardo da Vinci in Tuscany,
- Donatello in Florence,
- The legacy of the Medici in Tuscany: houses and works of art,
- In the footsteps of the Etruscans,
- Monasteries Florence, and, particularly,
- in place of the great Galileo Galilei, revived the scientific approach to knowledge of the world, etc.,
- Florence as a treasure trove of works by Michelangelo (Academy of Arts, Lorenzo Basilica Svyatogo, tomb and the new sakrestiya, House-Museum of Michelangelo Buonarroti). – 3 hours
- Medici in Florencii: 300 – year history of the dynasty (Palace Medici-Riccardo, Lorenzo Basilica Svyatogo, tomb and the new sakrestiya – work of the great Michelangelo. – 3 hours
- Tour of the District: Old Bridge, Pitti Palace, Tserkva Svyatogo spirit and Carmine, (frescoes by Masaccio and Masolino), street Maggiore, Trinita bridge. – 3 hours
- Any museum in Florence, holiday villas Medici, Fiesole, Certosa, Chianti valley, etc., etc..
I can offer The original tour of the most popular Italian machines 50-60s “500”.
Shopping tours for the best brand name stores, at the factory leathers, exhibitions fashion.
Wedding venue, celebrations.
Italian culinary arts.
Assistance in business negotiations.
Translated into Russian, English, Italian, including scientific and technical vocabulary.
Preparation for training in Italy.
- In Florence, the cost of the guide may vary from 60 to 45 euros per hour ( Tues dependencies enabled qualifications gida, total duration of the tour and the season).
- Minimally(!) the time required for a tour of Florence – 2 hours (~ € 100). Recommend 3-4 hours.
- I advise you to visit with a good guide is at least one of these museums, as the Uffizi (2 hours, ~ € 100), galereya Palatina (2 hours, ~ € 100), Academy of Fine Arts (1-2 hours), Medici Chapel (1 h), Bargello, etc..
In order not to waste time in queues at the entrance to the Uffizi and the Academy, advised to make a reservation at the entrance to the pre-defined time, what is at 4-5 euros more expensive, than the usual ticket.
From afar is not easy to plan everything.
I will be glad to help prepare programs and to conduct meaningful and interesting excursions to fascinating form.
English & Italian services
Tours: panoramic tour of the city
Museums: Uffizzi, Palatine Gallery, Accademy of Arts.
Churches, Medici Villas, Chianti Route, Galileo’s places in Tuscany.
Avaible for arranging special tours.